Welcome to the Antillean Adventist Hospital and thank you for choosing us to manage your care. We understand that coming to hospital for a procedure/medical admission can be a stressful time, and we strive to ensure that you have the best possible experience. We hope that your stay with us will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
You must bring:
1. Admission Letter (opnamebrief)
2. Valid Identification (ID, Driver License or Passport)
3. Valid letter of guarantee / Insurance card
4. If already completed, tests results from the cardiologist, internist, lab etc.
For patients under the age of 18:
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage book (trouwboek)
3. If not the biological parents, proof of guardianship