Your duties as a patient:
- Seek a caregiver (doctor of specialist)
- Give complete information on your state of health in order for the caregiver to be able to make a good diagnosis and offer you adequate treatment.
- Comply with the advice of your caregiver.
- Register on time, not one day before except for emergency hospitalization.
For hospitalization, you need to bring the following:
- Admission letter “opname brief”
- Medical results from other specialists
- Valid Identification
- A letter of guarantee or an insurance card,
- In case of guardianship “voogdij” you need to bring valid identification.