As a patient you have some important rights that the caregiver has to respect. They are:
- The right to receive clear and understandable information about your health condition.
- The right to refuse a treatment or examination.
- The right to a second opinion from another specialist besides the doctor that is giving you treatment.
- The right to a copy of your file, for which you will have to pay.
- The right to privacy, we will not give any information to a third person without your permission.